Orchards, deciduous and tree crops irrigation.
- Bridgeless micro emitter with vibrating action.
- Micro-emitter, 3 different flow rates: 30, 50, 70 l/h.
- Nominal flow rates at 1.5 bar pressure.
- Recommended working pressure: 1.0 – 2.0 bar.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh.
Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water.
Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclon filter is to be installed before the main filter.
When sand / silt / clay solids exceed 100ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team’s instructions.
- Inlet connector: press fit.
Features And Benefits
- Excellent uniformity distribution as a single emitter.
- Operation of this emitter is based on vibration. Water passage through the nozzle causes needle vibration which in turn breaks up the water jet into uniform droplets that are evenly spread.
- Large drops suitable for open field conditions. No mist / wind-borne small drops.
- Relatively small wetting diameter, suits especially densely planted fruit tree crops.
- Constantly self-cleaning, the vibrating system does not allow for build up of mineral deposits in the nozzle.
- Micro-emitter made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, we individually agree on a delivery date after receiving payment.
Our own fleet consists of 3, 9, 12 meter vehicles.
Delivery of goods in the city of Baku is carried out when ordering from 200 kg. To districts and neighboring cities when ordering from 1000 kg.
Delivery of goods within 1-2 working days after payment.
Pickup from the warehouse
You can also pick up the goods from our warehouse in your own car.
Payment by bank transfer
For corporate clients, we accept payment by bank transfer. After placing the order, an invoice for payment will be generated, which you can pay according to the details sent to your email address. The funds will be credited to our account within 1-2 hours after the payment of the order.
If you want to buy goods for cash, it is better to call us by phone or write to the mail.
Thus, together we will quickly clarify all the nuances, cost and features of the product you are interested in.
Cash payment is made at the pickup point in our warehouse.
Upon receipt of the goods, be sure to check the completeness of the order and receipt.
Non-cash payment method (bank card)
You can buy goods by non-cash payment method (bank card) at the pickup point in our warehouse.