The SuperNet™ Jet is designed for harsh water containing large amounts of sand thus causing excessive wear of standard rotating swivel.
- A static pressure compensated emitter.
- Flow regulated emitter, 7 different flow rates:
30, 35, 40, 50, 58, 70, 90 l/h.
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors:
– Self tapping.
– Press fit.
– 3/8″ male threaded.
– 1/2″ male threaded.
- Upper bearing:
Special type of upper bearing (square hole) holds the rotor from spinning.
- 6 types of static deflectors:
– 360 degrees (12 jets).
– 300 degrees (10 Jets).
– 180 degrees (6 jets).
– 90 degrees (4 jets).
– 2×90 (butterfly) (8 jets).
– FS flat spray.
- All 6 deflectors are colored Orange.
- SuperNet™ micro-emitters meet ISO 8026 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII – SI 1406).
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler’s inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated emitter made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Long-term reliable service:
– Simple, modular parts.
– Clog-resistant design.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, we individually agree on a delivery date after receiving payment.
Our own fleet consists of 3, 9, 12 meter vehicles.
Delivery of goods in the city of Baku is carried out when ordering from 200 kg. To districts and neighboring cities when ordering from 1000 kg.
Delivery of goods within 1-2 working days after payment.
Pickup from the warehouse
You can also pick up the goods from our warehouse in your own car.
Payment by bank transfer
For corporate clients, we accept payment by bank transfer. After placing the order, an invoice for payment will be generated, which you can pay according to the details sent to your email address. The funds will be credited to our account within 1-2 hours after the payment of the order.
If you want to buy goods for cash, it is better to call us by phone or write to the mail.
Thus, together we will quickly clarify all the nuances, cost and features of the product you are interested in.
Cash payment is made at the pickup point in our warehouse.
Upon receipt of the goods, be sure to check the completeness of the order and receipt.
Non-cash payment method (bank card)
You can buy goods by non-cash payment method (bank card) at the pickup point in our warehouse.