(hybrid brass+plastic construction) ideal combination of brass body and fiberglass bonnet.
The durable brass body and glass fiber reinforced bonnet make this valve resistant to extreme pressure surges, dirty and waste water. In order to provide additional protection, the BPES model has a patented mechanism against chips and particles.
The durable brass body and fiberglass bone provide great value for money and long life.
Factory reinforced diaphragm for longer life
Easy to maintain
– Side and bottom water access for flexibility during application and design
– Thanks to the brass gear, the flow adjustment screw has a longer life and allows you to adjust the water flow according to your needs
-Manual emptying allows dirt to be removed from the system. It is recommended for the first start-up and maintenance of the system
-Wide pressure working range
– adjustable pressure setting unit from 1 to 6.9 bar, PRS dial connection possibility (PRSD ial, must be ordered separately)
– Rain Bird latching solenoid connection allows Rain Bird to be used with battery operated controllers
Caution: Operating pressure when using latching solenoid should not exceed 10 bar – compatible with Rain Bird MDC Decoder system
-Slow closing feature to prevent ram shock
– In the BPES series, every time the valve opens and closes, a wiper seal activates the stainless steel filter and cleans it with the movement of the diaphragm.
-Prevents dirt accumulation and clogging
-Sturdy solenoid provides reliable performance in continuous use
– High efficiency application with very little pressure loss
Flow rate: 14.0-68.0 m3/h
Pressure range: 1.4-13.8 bar
Temperature: Maximum 430 C
Input current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
Constant current: 0.23A (6.7VA)
Height: 34.61 cm
Length: 20.32 cm
Width: 17.78 cm
Note: The PRS-DIAL option raises the valve up to 5.0 cm
300-BPE: 3″ (80/90) Female thread (BSP)
300-BPES: 3″ (80/90) Internally Threaded (BSP) Self-Cleaning Washer
PRS-Dial: Pressure setting unit
Latching solenoid TBoSTM
In the case of payment by bank transfer, we individually agree on a delivery date after receiving payment.
Our own fleet consists of 3, 9, 12 meter vehicles.
Delivery of goods in the city of Baku is carried out when ordering from 200 kg. To districts and neighboring cities when ordering from 1000 kg.
Delivery of goods within 1-2 working days after payment.
Pickup from the warehouse
You can also pick up the goods from our warehouse in your own car.
Payment by bank transfer
For corporate clients, we accept payment by bank transfer. After placing the order, an invoice for payment will be generated, which you can pay according to the details sent to your email address. The funds will be credited to our account within 1-2 hours after the payment of the order.
If you want to buy goods for cash, it is better to call us by phone or write to the mail.
Thus, together we will quickly clarify all the nuances, cost and features of the product you are interested in.
Cash payment is made at the pickup point in our warehouse.
Upon receipt of the goods, be sure to check the completeness of the order and receipt.
Non-cash payment method (bank card)
You can buy goods by non-cash payment method (bank card) at the pickup point in our warehouse.