The MiniAG is specially designed for agricultural applications that require no volumetric information.
Highlights & Benifits
- Cost-effective product
- Very simple to install, use and maintain
- Can be ordered with the FertiOne™ Nutrigation™ system or as a stand-alone product
- 10 flexible outputs that can be configured according to field application
- 10 flexible outputs configured according to field application
- 3 digital inputs for different uses
- The MiniAG has 3 different irrigation programs: A, B and C. Each program can be scheduled to start by time, and program C can be also triggered to start by dry contact sensor. The programs may run in parallel, as long as they do not create conflicts
- The filter flush program is scheduled by program F. The backflush process is triggered by either a DP (differential-pressure) sensor or by countdown time.
- Manual operation mode