- Slopes and high wind areas
- Curved, narrow, and unshaped planting areas
- Tree and shrub irrigation
- Rooftop gardens
- Planters, pots, and baskets
- Flow rates: 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 l/h
- Pressure-compensated range: 0.7-4.0 bar
- Anti-drain mechanism
- Shut-off pressure: 0.12 bar
- Anti-siphon mechanism
- Recommended filtration: 130 microns / 120 mesh
- To be inserted into thick walled PE pipes (0.9, 1.0, or 1.2 mm)
Features and Benefits:
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
0.12 bar check valve in each dripper
- All drippers turn on and off at the same time, maximizing the application balance. The system holds back up to 0.12 bar of water (elevation change).
- No low emitter drainage.
- Great on slopes.
- Delivers more precise watering.
- Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Special model with in-line dripper; fits 4 mm micro-tube
Basic color code to easily identify flow rates
Number of drippers can be raised to increase water quantity supply and meet the tree’s growth rate requirements.
Allows installation of a “spider assembly”, splitting the drip supply into several drip outlets