Medium Range & Medium Range with Deflector
Irrigation of tree plantations, and orchards where ground is shaded by the foliage, leaving dry strips between the rows.
- SR means a revolving rotor irrigating a medium sized area.
- SRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree during the initial growing period.
When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off, thus enabling extended irrigation diameter.
- Flow regulated sprinkler , 9 different flow rates:
20, 30, 35, 40, 50, 58, 70, 90, 100 l/h.
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar.
- 5 types of inlet connectors:
– Self tapping.
– Press fit.
– 3/8″ male threaded.
– 1/2″ male threaded.
- 3 types of upper bearing:
– Standard – for normal water.
– Everspin™ – for harsh condition.
– With spring – for up side down application.
- The rotor is colored Blue.
- SuperNet™ micro-sprinklers meet ISO 8026 Standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII – SI 1406).
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter, regardless of sprinkler’s inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the sprinklers nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost protection and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service:
– Simple, modular parts.
– Clog-resistant design.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, we individually agree on a delivery date after receiving payment.
Our own fleet consists of 3, 9, 12 meter vehicles.
Delivery of goods in the city of Baku is carried out when ordering from 200 kg. To districts and neighboring cities when ordering from 1000 kg.
Delivery of goods within 1-2 working days after payment.
Pickup from the warehouse
You can also pick up the goods from our warehouse in your own car.
Payment by bank transfer
For corporate clients, we accept payment by bank transfer. After placing the order, an invoice for payment will be generated, which you can pay according to the details sent to your email address. The funds will be credited to our account within 1-2 hours after the payment of the order.
If you want to buy goods for cash, it is better to call us by phone or write to the mail.
Thus, together we will quickly clarify all the nuances, cost and features of the product you are interested in.
Cash payment is made at the pickup point in our warehouse.
Upon receipt of the goods, be sure to check the completeness of the order and receipt.
Non-cash payment method (bank card)
You can buy goods by non-cash payment method (bank card) at the pickup point in our warehouse.