Strip frost-fighting on vineyards
Cooling of trellised crops
- Pressure compensated static emitter: 30 l/h
- Pressure regulating range: 2.0-4.0 bar
- Rectangular water covering pattern: 0.5 meters wide by 5.5 meters long
- Inlet connectors: barb
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh
- Maximum recommended distance between heads: 5.0 meters
- One active, brown colored nozzle; one plugged, black colored nozzle
- Can be mounted on wood or metal stakes or between two of the existing wires on the growing line
- No moving parts
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials
Features and Benefits:
- Unique regulation mechanism makes it the perfect choice for hillside applications or longer rows.
- The StripNet™ Pro frost-fighting system operates using as little as 20 m3/hectare (depending on vine row spacing) – less than half the water required by full-coverage sprinkler systems.
- Alignment problems are solved with the unique, grower-designed mounting bracket between wires system; simply install it and then forget about it. Proper alignment is inherent.
- Micro-emitter made of plastic materials is resistant to all agrochemicals and weather conditions.
- Energy and water saving
- Simple, modular parts.