- Available in 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″ diameters.
- Maximum working pressure – according to the pipe diameter and selected start connectors.
- Can be used as a transportation blank pipe or as a distribution pipe with integral connectors or infield assembly start connectors in all the pipe diameters.
- Robust and durable reinforced polyethylene weaves.
- Colored light gray for high solar resistance, high chemical resistance, and UV resistance.
- The pipe is made of 100% polyethylene, totally recyclable material.Full line of branching connectors.
- Black strip for easy identification
Features and Benefits:
- Low expansion and very small axial elongation means that there is no snaking.
- Flat and compact coil design reduces freight and storage costs.
- Integral start connectors reduce significant labor time and increase confidence in the connections between distribution pipes and laterals.
- Light and flexible, and can therefore be easily moved from one installation to another.
- User-friendly and faster layout and retrieving process.
- Complete package, pipes, full range of branching connectors, and a complete line of dripperlines and laterals.