Sub-surface multi seasonal row crops.
- Pressure-compensating range: 0.4-2.5/3.0 bar (according to flow rate model)
- Anti-Siphon mechanism.
- Recommended filtration: according to drippers flow rate.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passage.
- To be “welded” into thick-walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- Injected silicon diaphragm.
- UV resistant. Resistant to standard nutrients used in agricultural.
- DripNet PC™ drippers meet ISO 9261 Standards with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure compensated: Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range. 100 % uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along the laterals.
- Anti-Siphon mechanism: Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
- Continuously self flushing: Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Self-flushing system with wide filtration area improves resistance to clogging thus making DripNet PC™ highly resistant when using low quality water.
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance.
- Widest water passages within the dripper.
- The water is drawn in to the dripper from the stream center, preventing the entrance of sediments in to the drippers.