- Irrigation with non-potable water
- Sub-surface installations
- Commercial and residential applications
- Lawn, turf, flower beds, trees, and shrubs
Purple-colored dripperline warns of the use of non-potable water
- Broadest choice of dripper flow rates:1.0, 1.6, and 2.3 l/h
- Dripper spacing: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, and 1.0 m (other dripper spacing is available upon request)
- Pressure-compensating range: 0.5-4.0 bar
- Anti-siphon mechanism
- Maximum system pressure: 4.0 bar
- Recommended filtration: 130 microns / 120 mesh
- Dripperline OD (outside diameter): 16.6 and 17.0 mm
- Dripperline ID (inside diameter): 14.2 and14.6 mm
- Coil length: 100 and 400 mUses barb connectors, fittings, and accessories (black, as well as purple).
Features and Benefits:
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range.
- 100% uniformity of water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
Continuous self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper
Unique dripper design with
- Physical root barrier which provides better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals
- Largest filter in each dripper
- Widest water passages within the dripper
- Unique TurboNet™ flow path
Dripper position within the dripperline
- The water is drawn into the dripper from the stream center, preventing sediment from entering the dripper.
- Adapts to any planting area shape
- Withstands heat and direct sunlight for on-surface installations
Single hole dripper outlet from tubing
- Better protection against root intrusion
Colored dripperline for easy identification
- Warns of the use of non-potable water